With Halloween fast-approaching, this seems like a good time to consider ideas on how to turn the tables on all those trick-or-treaters who are out to scare up the neighborhood. Remembering it’s all in good fun, here are some ideas on how to put fright into those little goblins, witches and ghouls.
- Show up at the door with a raw steak in your mouth and ask the trick-or-treaters who wants to be next.
- Have someone stand at the circuit box and just when the trick-or treaters reach the front door, have the electricity cut and let out a blood-curdling scream.
- Have someone sitting in a chair all tied up in plain view. Open the door with a meat cleaver in hand and calmly ask the trick-or-treaters if they can come back a little later.
- Instead of holding out a bucketful of candy to choose from, fill the bucket full of chicken livers and gizzards and offer it up instead of Snickers and Three Musketeers.
- Rig the doorbell so that every time it is pushed, a recording of the screams from the movie Texas Chainsaw Massacre is played out to the chagrin of unsuspecting trick-or-treaters.
- Take a picture of your bare backside with a tail attached to it a hand it out instead of candy.
- Angrily answer the door holding and shaking a baby-sized “Chucky” doll by the throat and tell the trick-or-treaters that you are busy punishing your child because they asked for some candy.
- Spray paint the outline of a human body on the front doorstep. Place some fake blood around the head area with a bullet casing lying next to it, and leave the porch light on.
- In a two-story house, have a partner push a dummy with a rope around its neck out the upstairs window as trick-or-treaters approach.
- Answer the door with a batch of candy apples in one hand and some Gillette razors in the other hand.
Image Source : Amy Clarke